Tuesday 24 November 2009

Inspired by canemah

I recently discovered this fantastic shop dedicated to fine art and old cameras.

I feel like I am in a sweet shop every time I visit, I have returned several times to drool over the huge selection of cameras. I decided to treat myself so I bought a green Savoy camera which I just can't wait to get my hands on!

If you visit Canemah and see something you like, buy it! These beauties are getting snapped up!









I'd like all of the above please Santa!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these really are gorgeous... I may have to treat myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew before I looked on the shop that I shouldn't click the link because I would want them all but I clicked anyway :)

    Why aren't any of these shops in the UK??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's almost Christmas..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, thanks for the tip! I looove old cameras.

    ReplyDelete