Monday 30 November 2009

Big news!

It was my birthday yesterday, I opened my cards and presents in the morning and had a huge breakfast.

Later in the day while I was still in my pyjamas, my boyfriend announced he had arranged for us to go out to dinner. Nights out are difficult to arrange now we have a young son so it was pretty exciting news!

The dinner was just perfect.

We decided to take a walk through the Royal Pavilion gardens before catching a cab home, it was there my boyfriend proposed! I said yes without hesitation.



I am a very happy girl indeed :)

17 comments:

  1. oh my, congrats dear!!!

    it's so lovely :)

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congratulations!
    Fab news xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! that's wonderful news :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cassia. Make happiness follow wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great news!!! Congratulations!!! Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, that's sooooo exciting! Wow, congratulations. What a great birthday present! Now, time to plan the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :) :) :)
    I`ll guess you have a lot of planning ahead. Fun fun fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Oh, and happy birthday! Sounds like the perfect day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, happy birthday AND congratulations, both! What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh!! Congratulations! How exciting :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations! i'm so happy for you! that sounds so perfect. i'm a bit jealous.

    xox
    plaid&simple

    ReplyDelete