Saturday 28 November 2009

We Make Christmas

We Make London
Cassia Beck Photography

I have been very busy preparing for a Christmas fair which takes place next weekend. I am packing prints and postcard sets to sell on the stall and feeling very excited to be selling at my first fair!

If you are in London on Saturday 5th December between 11am and 5pm, be sure to pop in, the address is below. There will be lots of handmade goodies by many talented makers. See the We Make London website for features on each designer.

Memories
Memories


Flower

The Sea
The Sea

Address:
Chelsea Town Hall
Kings Road
London
SW3 5EE

Time:
11am-5pm

Date:
Saturday 5th December 2009

2 comments:

  1. oh god it really looks wonderful.. quite a lot!!

    wish i were there :(

    love.xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Singapore, a tiny little red dot on the map. I was blog surfing and chanced upon your blog. Your photos are amazing. I would like to start a blog and would like wish to use one of your pictures as the header for my blog with your kind permission.

    Please let me know. Thanks!

    Irene igal_76@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete