Friday 25 November 2011

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

It's that time again! This year, I am offering a huge discount on all prints (excluding postcards and calendars in all of my shops).

My Black Friday sale ends on Saturday morning at 10am, UK time. On Cyber Monday I will be having another sale.

If you want a good deal, grab it now!

I hope you had a relaxing Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) and are enjoying your long weekend.


The Butterfly Collection
The Butterfly Collection ~ Cassia Beck on Etsy

5 comments:

  1. Finally bought some of your amazing prints, I've been drooling over them for ages! What a great deal, yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that 'Young Love' print... so fun & playful & the colours are perfect.

    FJM

    x

    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete