Thursday 15 July 2010

Horse - A New Project.

I have begun my second year-long project and I think it's a tough one!

The subject is a toy horse I played with as a child.
My aim is to photograph this horse every day for a year. Being an object that doesn't change or move, my challenge is to create a different, thoughtful scene every day. I hope to make this collection into a book next year.

I am three days in and have 362 days left to go. Gulp!

All images will be uploaded to flickr, I have also created a blog entitled Horse, feel free to follow.

Here is a taster of what is to come.

Horse #1

Horse #2

Horse #3

All 365 images will be available to buy upon request, just contact me via Lola's Room for more information.

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea!! These are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great idea! cant wait to see where you take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassia, I just completed my very first year long project in 2009 http://www.the365photographyproject.blogspot.com/

    I absolutely love your concept. I'm a horse girl at heart, so I can't wait to see the 2 combined together.

    Good luck. Although I'm sure you won't need it - you take beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the third photo. I'm not sure if I should be afraid for Santa or that little deer... They both look like they are in danger.

    ReplyDelete