Monday 25 May 2009

365 Days in Colour

In October 2008 I set myself a project called 365 Days in Colour.

I take one digital photograph a day for 365 days. Each month has a colour theme, now we are in May and the chosen colour is white.

The reason I am doing this?

I felt stuck and blinkered and needed a fresh view of my surroundings.
To like or even love the digital camera.
To see if I could commit myself in this way for a year.
To have a pretty set of 365 thumbnails in my flickr set that change colour.

What has changed?

I love my digital camera and want to buy a better one.
I can commit myself to this very easily.
I feel so inspired.
I look at my surroundings differently.
I am not afraid of colour anymore.
I have a pretty set of 224 thumbnails in my flickr set that change colour.
My passion for photography is bigger than ever.

I am on day 224 already! It is part of my life now, I will miss it when it is over.

Here are some of my favourites so far...



I set up a group if you want to join.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This project has really opened my eyes to colour and new sights.

    ReplyDelete